Honolulu Airport Shuttle - Honolulu Airport Arrival to Waikiki
- Don't pay too much for your airport transfer to Waikiki!
- Arrange your transportation service from Honolulu International Airport to your Waikiki hotel and enjoy a stress-free arrival to the Islands
You can easily pre-arrange your Honolulu International Airport arrival transportation to Waikiki, and it is available most of the day. So no matter what time you fly in, you will have a ride!
A friendly Ilima porter will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the vehicle outside. The drive to your Waikiki hotel will be approximately 30 minutes (depending on traffic).
Upon your arrival to your flight's baggage carousel, look for a porter wearing a burgundy and tan aloha shirt. If you have trouble finding an Ilima porter, you can always dial x55 from the nearest courtesy phone.
Ilima Tours & Transportation has enjoyed an excellent reputation for dependable, friendly airport transportation service since their establishment in 1985. They provide first class quality services to over 300,000 passenger's average per year. Their fleet of well-maintained, air-conditioned vehicles are equipped with two-way radios and driven by courteous and professional drivers.
Pearl Harbor Tour - Arizona Memorial & Circle Island Tour
- Sightsee just the highlights of the island of Oahu!
- Experience Pearl Harbor and explore the highlights of Oahu island discovering its beautiful beaches, volcanic craters and tropical rainforests.
- On your way to Pearl Harbor meet your friendly tour guide providing a live historical narration about the first attack on the United States, "a day that will live in infamy." When you arrive at the Arizona Memorial National Park, first view a dramatic film containing actual footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Then board the official Navy boat to the Arizona Memorial. At the Memorial, you will visit the Shrine Room and reflect on the names of 1,177 men resting on the sunken battleship below. Browse through the fascinating Arizona Memorial W.W.II Museum exhibits and visit the gift shop
- where you can find W.W.II books, souvenirs, and memorabilia.
- After enjoying Pearl Harbor, you are off on a circle island tour to discover the south, east & north shore of the island! Learn about the legends, history, flora, and geology as you discover the hidden spots of this island paradise. From its sandy beaches to its lush rainforests to its volcanic crater and tropical exuberant vegetation, this tour shares with you the most intimate parts of paradise.
- *Bring some money along for lunch! A non-host lunch stop will be made at the Ko'olau Country Club.
- Arizona Memorial & Circle Island Tour
Polynesian Cultural Center - Full Day Ambassador Prime Rib/Seafood Package
- Fine dining and a tribute to Polynesia!
- Celebrate traditional Polynesian culture at the Polynesia
The Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu is one of the most popular attractions in Hawaii. The center celebrates traditional Polynesian culture, and gives you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the lifestyles, habitats, entertainment and hospitality of seven Polynesian villages - Tonga, Tahiti, the Marquesas, Fiji, New Zealand (Aotearoa), Samoa and Hawaii! Enjoy various Polynesian activities, Ambassador Prime Rib/Seafood Dining, and the famous "HA: Breath of Life" night show.
Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise - Star of Honolulu Sunset Dinner Cruise
- An enchanting evening aboard the Star of Honolulu!
- Celebrate and relive the romance of Hawaii's "Boat Days" starting with a grand departure from Honolulu's historic Aloha Tower abroad the luxurious Star of Honolulu.
Special Promotion !
Holiday Special! Book your cruise with Transportation and watch the twinkling Honolulu City Lights displays on your drive back to your hotel. A fantastic treat to the holiday season! Also enjoy our exclusive discount!
Promotion Period: 1 Nov 2010 through 2 Jan 2011
Participation Period: 6 Dec 2010 through 2 Jan 2011
Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. *The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditio